Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
++ TAKE IT EASY ++ | [TiE] | EU | MATURE | NEW PLAYER FRIENDLY
|Hostname||++ TAKE IT EASY ++ | [TiE] | EU | MATURE | NEW PLAYER FRIENDLY|
|Status||Checked 2 minutes ago|
|Players||0 / 100|
|Registered since||March 21st, 2021 06:39 AM EST|
|Last update||April 8th, 2021 03:39 AM EST|
Share This Server
Share This Server
Take It Easy server is a squad events server for a mature, relaxed audience focused on community growth and leadership. Good players with a focus on teamwork and squad cohesion are routinely scouted out and asked to participate in our active discord community.
Our admins and regulars routinely teach and integrate new players into their squad, giving advice and sharing leadership assets with their team.
Game modes and maps have been carefully selected by experienced squad players and members of the community to provide the best squad experience.
The following game modes and maps have been carefully edited to provide the best experience:
- The map Kamdesh Highlands has been entirely removed.
- Territory control has been removed from all maps except those that have provided the best experience in the past.
- Invasion has been removed from all maps except a select few that are balanced.
- Destruction and Insurgency has been removed from all maps.
- If the server has less than 20 players, Jensen's Range MEA vs INF is used to help get a community going and get some seeding started.
- Once seeding mode has ended, the next three rounds have been handpicked and randomized to provide the best AAS or RAAS experience.
These will be updated and changed over time to continue the randomization.
Furthermore, we provide a range of events to help grow our community:
- Weekly events - where handpicked commanders face it off against each other. A scoreboard is led to keep all players up to date on which
commanders have withstood the test of time.
- Drunk commanders – an event where two experienced commanders get wasted and duke it off with doomed strategies and beer chugs.
- Training events - where players can ask for assistance from the admins and get one on one moderation on how to squad lead, command
and use certain kits and vehicles.
- Annihilation events – where the community teams up and joins one faction to face off against other players or other clans.
As the audience of our server is meant to be mature, we want to ensure that the experience stays friendly but also adult. Banter is completely legal as long as it’s in good nature. However, intentional teamkilling and griefing will not be tolerated. Constant moderation by the owners and admin team provide round the clock administration of the server and players.