Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
Posted on November 15th, 2019 04:28 PM EST
We've just pushed some updates to the Squad - Public Testing client. Here's a quick list of the changes:
- Tweaked cooldowns. (e.g., 10 min handheld drone battery life.)
- Attempted fix to a server crash.
- UI tweaks.
- UAV health and collision damage tweaks.
- Commander squads are no longer automatically locked.
- Added information that the Commander's life is worth 5 tickets on ticket legend
- Fixed negative scores for team 2.
- Markers menu blocking the input when placing markers on minimap.
- Layer fixes.
- Added more markers to FTL.
- Fixed missing 30mm HE impact effects.
- Fixed smoke disappearing effects, more fixes to dust blending.
- Tweaked message for tail rotor collision
And don't forget to tune in for the StackUp Call to Arms 2019 tomorrow at 11 AM PST!
Enjoy your weekend!