Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Alpha 12 Release + Free Weekend
Posted on November 9th, 2018 09:32 AM EST
The shelling hasn't stopped since we opened the Squad - Public Testing app, but thanks to you fine folks, we're going live! It's been a long road getting here (paved with new physmats, at least!) to get here and we can't thank you enough for all the support, time spent in the queue, and your dedicated feedback!
With our esteemed thanks, we're proud to announce that Squad Alpha 12 is now available!
With Alpha 12 being a large patch, we wanted to remind you about the full changelog from the latest Recap. Here are a few of the highlights to whet your appetite:
- TANKS! The Abrams and the T-73, armored beasts both, have taken the field!
- New map: Tallil Outskirts: A war-torn desert map featuring brutal tank combat.
- New weapons! Ranging from the fan-favorite FAL to the RPG-29, Alpha 12 packs some big punches!
- New mode: Randomized AAS! An upgrade to AAS gameplay now features randomized points to keep things fresh.
- New assets! We've updated many maps, overhauled the shooting range, added new Crewman characters, and more!
Squad Leaders? We're counting on you -- form up your fireteams, double check your magazines, and strap on that brand new Crewman helmet: we're going to have some new recruits inbound. There will be a free weekend beginning on Friday, November 9th, at 10 AM PDT to celebrate the launch of Alpha 12 and Veterans Day!
Let's show these recruits, new and old alike, what Squad is all about!
Be sure to join us in the Squad Community Discord to stay up to date on the latest releases, chat with developers, and get to know your fellow squaddies! You can also find technical support, just in case the common resolutions didn't fix any hiccups.